Cheap Blondes Overview … Houston Fashion Week, David Peck, Teacher Make-over, Stretch Your Dollar, FOX26 and more …
I know, I know, we keep hearing “where are you and what is going on?”
Here is a brief overview:
- Jen rocked the red carpet for Houston Fashion Week, showing everyone that thrifting can look fabulous for pennies on the dollar!
- Decorating with thrift store finds and items you already have in your home / Rita Garcia / FOX26
- We filmed with Patricia Lopez / Stretch your Dollar doing a teacher make-over, we can’t wait to see that segment, it will air in January some time.
- Family Thrift Outlet Stores, Wednesday .25 day with Patricia Lopez / Stretch your Dollar.
- Christmas sweater segment, quite silly and fun … with Rita Garcia / FOX26
- Next Jen graciously hosted a private luncheon and Fashion show by David Peck, at Tootsies!
- On top of it all Jen sold her house and moved … a major life event but she has been right there for numerous filmings the past few weeks.
We just want to let all of our readers know that we are so thankful that you take time out of your busy schedules to read about our thrifting finds. Thank you and if you see us in a thrift store please say hello!