How would you like a chance to win a Private Thrift Shopping Trip with Jen and Pippa?
We would love for one of our special readers to join us on a private shopping trip! We will be teaming up with Family Thrift Center Outlet stores to bring you a private Shopping Contest of all new inventory! We will be picking the winner Sunday night, January 31st and you must be available Wednesday, Feb 3rd, in Houston.
We are so excited to offer you this opportunity to shop with us at a Family Thrift Outlet Store, where everything is priced at only $2, with NO CROWDS!
In order to enter the contest, you will need to write a short paragraph letting us know why you would like to win. We will choose one deserving winner (you can bring a friend) for a special shopping day with us at a Family Thrift Center Outlet store after hours.
How to Enter: Fill out the form below. Please do not leave a blog comment. Entries will only be received via the contest form in this post.
When: Wednesday, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., February 3rd, 2016
Where: A Family Thrift Outlet store located in Houston, TX (we’ll let you know the details once you’re chosen).
1. One submission per person.
2. Must be willing to meet at a Family Thrift Center Outlet store location in Houston of Too Cheap Blondes’ choosing. You are responsible for your own transportation.
3. Must agree to having your picture and story made available on Too Cheap Blondes’ website, social media and any form of media that may arise.
4. Winner receives a donated wardrobe of clothing (no more than 20 pieces) from a Family Thrift Center Outlet store. No substitutions or cash value.
Here are a few past articles of shopping with our contest winners!
- Virtual Online Thrift Shopping Contest Winner
- Male Contest Winner’s $40 Thrift Haul. Original Retail Over $2,000!
- Looking your BEST on a Teacher Budget ~ Essential Staple Basic Pieces to Increase Your Wardrobe!
- Extreme Weight Loss Requires a Thrifted New Wardrobe
- “Teacher Style Thrift Tips” Expand your Wardrobe on a Budget Overview
- Creating a Plus Size Wardrobe on a Budget ~ Private Shopping Contest Winner!
- Houston-Area Constable Wins Thrift Store Shopping Spree with Too Cheap Blondes!
- A Day with the Winners of the Family Thrift Center Outlet “Sneak Preview Grand Opening”
- Houston MD Anderson Cancer Patient is 1 year clean! Lets celebrate and thrift!